Quality Assurance Manager
Monday - Friday
Early finish Friday
My client is s a specialist Electronics Manufacturer, serving world-class customers in high-reliability industries by providing a complete set of electronics design and manufacturing solutions in both printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) and full box-build manufacturing.
The Quality Manager's primary role is to coordinate the efforts of the quality team and provide a focal point for quality matters.
- Ensure that customer quality concerns take highest priority within the company and that they are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage the Non-Conformance System ensuring timely closure of NCRs
- Manage and co-ordinate the internal audit program to ensure that the company remains compliant with IS09001. Feedback audit results to the management team.
- Also lead any third part audits
- Take direct managerial responsibility for the company Quality Assurance Engineers. Create a dynamic and flexible team able to respond to the changing demands of the business through training and mentoring
- RMA analysis, Non-Conformance data, on-time delivery, and CARs.
- Ensure that these metrics are regularly reviewed by the appropriate teams and that corrective/preventive actions take place.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement activities in areas such as process control, training, work instructions, operator awareness etc.
- Strategically align processes and procedures with a view to create a group business system
- Provide a focal point for the Quality team in terms of guidance, support and arbitration.
- Represent the company in quality matters. Be prepared to visit customers to discuss quality related issues.
- Degree in appropriate engineering discipline; Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering.
Security clearance is required for this position
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'