Demon Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Manager within Quality Assurance to work with a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge.
Job Title: Quality Assurance - Assistant Manager
Job Type: Permanent (Starting ASAP)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (DOE)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30am - 17:30pm
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing day to day activities of the site’s Quality Management System and assuring its continued compliance with EU GMP, company policies and procedures
This position will support and maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS that include, but are not limited to investigations, change control, CAPA, deviations,PQR, auditing, documentation, risk management, vendor quality management, training, metrics and report to Head of Quality.
- Accountable for day to day QA operations.
- Handling of CAPA, Change Control, Deviation, audits and document control systems.
- Manage complaint investigations.
- Collaborate with suppliers and service providers to resolve quality issues.
- Ensure all quality documentation is created, reviewed, approved, and retained in accordance with established procedures and regulatory requirements
- Oversee the GMP training program at the site to assure training is comprehensive, appropriate and drives the required quality competencies.
- Identify compliance gaps and adverse trends in quality systems and escalate events requiring immediate action to Head of Quality.
- Master’s Degree in in a related scientific discipline with minimum of 6 years of experience in pharmaceutical quality with broad knowledge of EU GMP and quality systems
Other Essential Skills Required:
- Thorough knowledge of EU GMP principles and latest EU regulations
- Demonstrated ability to compile and interpret quality metrics and advise the team appropriate measures for continuous improvement.
- Experienced in conducting internal and external audits.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and technical writing capabilities
- Experience working in manufacturing, laboratory and/or MIA environment
- Excellent Technical writing skills
- Thorough knowledge of Quality Risk Management, Strong root cause analysis & impact analysis abilities.
Please apply if you have the skills listed above, if you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online..
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age,disability or sexual orientation.
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'