Tropic Skincare, co-owned by Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, is a multi-award-winning beauty brand leading the way in natural, cruelty-free and vegan friendly skincare, cosmetics and hair care. We have been recognised by The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 as the fastest growing beauty company in the UK and the London Stock Exchange in their shortlist of 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain. It is our mission to help create a healthier, greener, more empowered world; our route to market is through our family of 10,000 Tropic Ambassadors for whom we’ve provided the products, business tools and confidence to start their own natural beauty business. Tropic HQ is made up of a fast growing, vibrant team; we offer plenty of career development opportunities within a company culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to join our Quality Control team based in Surrey. The Quality Assurance Manager will be working to support the continued growth and development of our naturally derived cosmetic products.
The QA Manager job responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining product specifications (raw materials & finished product)
- Managing goods in and finished product quality
- Handling and reporting of Quality related issues to management
- Working with Purchasing to source alternative suppliers
- Managing team and work load
- Managing QA Systems
- Working effectively to ensure compliance levels are met and maintained
- Ensuring QMS systems and documentation is maintained as well as all regulatory requirements met.
- Monitoring the quality of all processes, including; overseas products, ingredients and materials.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years + experience working in a Quality Assurance Manager Role
- Knowledge of GMP Preferred
- Prior experience working to various standards including ISO
- Managing quality systems, ideally in the cosmetic field
- The ability to work flexibly and undertake a wide range of tasks
- The ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Full time role: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Therapia Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Starting salary £30k - £40k depending on experience
- Position is available immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"