QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER - WEYMOUTH - £30K-£40K DOE
The role of Quality Manager is to support and develop current QMS System and lead the advancement to achieve ISO9001:2015 standard:
PROFILE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB TITLE
• The role will also support the Environmental and Health and Safety systems.
• Primary point of interface for all matters of Quality.
• Quality Lead and NPI.
• Develop and implement Quality Audits and lead Customer Audits.
• Co-ordinate external Audits.
• Lead projects and training i.E. 5S / Kaizan / SPC / CI / 6 Sigma. The Ideal (JOB TITLE) Profile
You should ideally have a machining / manufacturing background with at least five years’ experience within a quality management system. Experience required with the following standards: ISO / AS / TS, Standards.
If you are interested in this position, click apply.
- Quality Management
- Sheet Metal
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job