Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Salary: £50,000-£55,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Quality and Manufacturing
I am incredibly excited to share that Premier Group are currently hiring for a Quality Assurance Manager. They will be responsible for monitoring internal product quality, focussing on processes and productively and ensuring that the products are up to the specific standards.
The Quality Assurance Manager will need to be a hard-working individual, that enjoy the challenge and responsibility of making a real difference. If you think you can are good for the role, we want to hear from you.
This role requires someone that:
- Has at least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Has a good understanding of material specifications, engineering drawings and tolerancing.
- Has a great understanding of measurement techniques, including CMM experience.
- Has excellent communication and negotiation skills; as this will be beneficial when talking to customers and suppliers.
- Has a high level of IT skills; including, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
If you think you are good for the role, or would like to learn more; please apply to this job advert.
Premier are acting as an employment agency