Quality Assurance Manager
£25k - £35k per annum plus benefits
Are you ACCA or ACA qualified with at least two years experience in accountancy practices?
Are you looking to join a forward thinking Chartered Accountants with great opportunities for progression?
My client is an award winning Chartered Accountants based just outside of Swindon boasting modern offices and a dynamic and energetic team environment.
- Reviewing and Monitoring work completed
- Training the accounts production team to ensure quality of work
- Managing workflow to ensure turnaround targets and deadlines are met
- Lead a team with passion and drive
What’s on offer?
- Opportunities for progression
- Advantage benefits portal
- Semi-rural location with excellent links to M4
- Dynamic and energetic team environment
- Household brand name clients
- Great opportunity to pursue your career with an award winning accountancy firm
- ACCA or ACA qualification - minimum of 2 years post qualified experience
- Experience of using cloud accounting software packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Enthusiasm to ensure turnaround targets and deadlines are met
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
- Chartered Accountants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job