Are you an experienced Quality Engineer or Quality Manager? Have you got experience working in a UKAS accredited Laboratory? Have you worked to ensure compliance with BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005? Our client - a leading name within the international eyewear market - are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance professional to come into the business and take the helm as a Quality Manager from their UKAS accredited Stoke-on-Trent Laboratories.
- Experience of working in a UKAS accredited environment
- A sound understanding of BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Educated to degree level or higher in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Background in Quality Assurance preferably in an eyewear setting
- Experience in coordinating teams internally and externally, working cross-functionally and with third party manufacturers to maintain Quality Systems
- An understanding of audit procedures and regulatory requirements surrounding Quality Assurance
Your new role:
- Ensure compliance to relevant regulatory standards (BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and UKAS requirements for all laboratory locations)
- Manage the Quality System to ensure compliance to European, Australian and North American Markets
- Manage and action any quality issues raised from inspections, complaints, or failed test reports
- Implement and maintain a protocol lead Quality system ensuring that all SOPs are up to date and in line with the relevant regulatory requirements
- Work corss-functionally across sales, production, product development, operations, customer services and management as a point of contract for Quality Management
- Coordinate and manage external 3rd party testing activities
- Interpret and action audit reports both internally and for suppliers
- Action internal audits as required
In order to secure the services of the right candidate, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package in line with your experience, and an opportunity to work for a highly dynamic and growing organisation.
Zest is working to a tight deadline on this role, so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"