An exciting, ambitious Pharmaceutical company based in London is currently looking for a Quality Manager (GCP) to join their team in a permanent basis. The successful applicant must have a really strong background within Good Clinical Practise and be prepared to take ownership of all QA functions across the business.
QA Manager (GCP) - Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring quality compliance against Good Clinical Practice (GCP), clinical trials regulations and MDD/MDR expectations
- Providing GCP, MDR and regulatory expertise, guidance and training for the company.
- Implementation and maintenance of all aspects of the Quality System and SOP life cycle
- Implementation and maintenance of the QA and Compliance Strategy
- Managing and performing the internal audit programme.
- Supporting implementation and oversight of Corrective Actions and/or Preventive Actions and other issues that may impact quality & compliance.
- Updating, maintaining and improving the Quality Manual and process content on our document management system
QA Manager (GCP) – Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a scientific discipline
- 5 or more years experience in a Quality Assurance
- Extensive experience in the maintenance of Quality Management Systems, audit planning and management
- Excellent understanding of GCP regulation and compliance requirements.
- Experience in ISO Quality Management Systems.
- Experience in submissions to regulators and interaction with regulators is desirable.
Please apply here, or contact Matthew Wisdom at X4 Life Sciences on or .
X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the life sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 13 countries across Europe and the US.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'