Quality Assurance Manager vacancy based in Romania.
Based Bucharest, ideally able to speak English with some basic French.
Experience in Quality or QA role within a manufacturing environment.
Equivalent to £30,000 per annum or 5000 LEU per month plus food vouchers
The company is a manufacturer of elegant presentation packaging, with unusual combinations of materials and printing techniques. The group specialises in premium paper and plastic packaging processes for the cosmetics, perfumery, wine & spirits and luxury goods industries.
Reporting to The Site Operations Manager and the Group Quality Manager
The role is to coordinate the Quality Department to ensure integration and compliance of the quality system.
Ensure that customer quality levels are met and ensure that quality inspections and audits fulfil requirements.
- Check specific documentation (sketches, technical data sheets) and ensure staff understand expectations;
- Inspect materials that enter the production process, in accordance with internal standards of manufacturing and quality;
- Closely oversee the manufacturing process in order to detect defects and keeping under control the percentage of non-conformity;
- Organise quality control of raw materials and products (quality analysis of raw materials, auxiliary materials, semi-finished products and finished products);
- Ensure that staff are informed of product range to be manufactured, the manufacturing parameters, raw materials and materials that enters the fabrication process and accompanying labels of manufactured products;
- Prepare quality reports and propose remedial measures;
- Draws up lists of non-conformance to any internal standards;
- Know the requirements for products, understand material issues and help to drive levels of quality and performance;
- Participate in problem solving for maximum efficiency with any complaints arising from clients;
- Control the way the storage and conservation of raw materials and finished products;
- Understand the regulations that the Company operates within.
Ideally the candidate will have/ be:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment;
- Understanding of Quality - have worked within a quality function or studied quality as part of a degree programme;
- Be able to speak both French and English-written and spoken;
- Analytical/ problem solving skills;
- Detail focused;
- Able to plan, organise and execute activities;
- Reliable and a 'can do’ approach;
- Able to work effectively as part of a team - positive and enthusiastic.
- Product Quality
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
- Raw Materials
- Customer Quality