Quality Assurance Leader - Christchurch - Up to £26,000 per annum
Our local precision engineering client has over 20 years’ experience within the industry delivering high quality products and services across the world. They are looking to recruit for a 'Quality Assurance Leader' to join their team.
QUALITY ASSURANCE LEADER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect all manufactured parts from either bought out or in house machining for engineering compliance. Ensuring drawings and goods are fit for purpose.
- Management of stores room and other key stock areas.
- Responsible for the management of logistics related to sub-con operations.
- Responsible for Site Maintenance. Ensuring all equipment is periodically calibrated, tested and serviced. In line with current Health & Safety regulations.
- Management of non-conformance with internal machine shop and suppliers.
- Ensure that all necessary supplier paperwork is received (CofC, material certificates and delivery notes).
- Issuing of kits and handing all shortages from WIP or stock.
- Taking the lead to help the company achieve ISO 9001 accreditation.
- Experienced background and track record in Quality Assurance.
- Able to comfortably read Engineering Drawings and converse on a technical level.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- up to £26,000 per annum (DOE)
8:00AM - 5:00PM (Monday - Thursday)
8:00AM - 12:00PM (Friday)
To apply for the Project Manager position, click 'apply now'
- Quality Assurance