Quality Assurance Lead Technician
Job Title: Quality Assurance Lead Technician (Ref:19377)
Location: Market Harborough
Package: £24k - £32k (DOE)
Job Type: Full time / Permanent (Monday - Friday)
Reporting into the quality manager, you will be ensuring that the products are delivered fully and on time, delegating and managing departmental workload whilst resolving any problems that may occur.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for carrying out the inspections of components
- Support the shop floor team with daily inspection and first offs.
- Report any non-conformances to our Quality Manager
- Provide feedback for process or tooling improvements
- Improve in-house inspection and implement changes where necessary
- Provide support and management of product issues identified by customers and suppliers
- Monitor and define process parameter to ensure process capability
- Complete PPAP's and FAIR documentary requirements
- Be instrumental in managing external calibration of equipment
- Continually support improvements to company processes
- Engineering background with strong knowledge of Inspection process and procedures
- Min 5 years' experience in similar quality role within high precision engineering
- Min 2 years' supervisory experience
- Ability to review and understand technical drawings and specifications
- Experience with ISO9001
- Experience of FAIR requirements
- Able to demonstrate experience of using hand-held metrology instruments (Vernier callipers, micrometre, plug gauges)
- Able to demonstrate ability to program and operate precision CMM machines (Shadowgraph)
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of tolerances and surface finishing
A well-established Precision Engineering company, with a proven track record of providing quality machined components to a diverse range of industries. Their continuous investment into the latest machinery & technology means that they can offer multiple services.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'