My client based in the LS9 area of Leeds are looking to build upon their Quality Assurance team.
The role will involve:
- Helping to ensure and promote maximum quality of all prodcuts
- Following company policies and procedures
- Carrying out Quality Control checks
- Monitoring product quality
- Previous experience working within a QA setting would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience/knowledge of food production processes
- Ability to communicate with other team members
- Flexible with working hours
- 40 hours per week
- 2x afternoon positions, 2pm-10pm (to include weekends and night work as holiday cover)
- 1x night shift position, 10pm-6am (to include weekends)
Rate of pay:
- £7.85 per hour
Please note, due to a high number of applications, we are unable to respond to all candidates.
If you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been succesful.
- Food Manufacturing
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control