Quality Assurance Executive Position Overview
My client are a Precision Engineering company based in Coventry and are looking for a Quality Assurance Executive to assist the Quality Manager in the management of the company quality processes and ensure paperwork and components are produced to company and customer specifications.
You will be responsible for assisting with the following:
- the QMS is kept up to date and regularly reviewed
- the QMS is completely understood
- internal audits are as per schedule
- undertake external audits by authorisation bodies, customers, suppliers
- the induction of all new employees into the QMS
- that all updates to the QMS are communicated effectively
- that the company Policy is carried out effectively
- that continuous improvement is always considered where appropriate
- work with other employees to ensure quality and standards are maintained at all times
- adhere to company quality procedures as per QMS
Quality Assurance Executive Position Requirements
- experience working in a manufacturing environment
- desirable experience in quality in either an inspector or engineer role, however machinist with quality experience or knowledge would be considered
- live within a commutable distance from Coventry
- willing to work as part of a team
Quality Assurance Executive Position Remuneration
- competitive salary of £14-£16 per hour
- full time, permanent employment
- full company benefits to be discussed
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'