At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Customer Ops Tribe:
What makes our Tribe stand out are our natural listening skills. We go above and beyond to hear and understand what every single one of our million customers are saying, which means we're able to provide some of the strongest customer support in the industry.
Everything we do, we do it for our customers. We're always thinking of new ways to meet changing needs and provide even better services.
There's a real buzz at our contact centre where we love answering customer queries by chat and email. We process their bets and their payments. We analyse our services in real-time 24/7. And, our Traders provide them with the best prices and odds. You bet we put our customers first.
Why not have a look at the Customer Ops Tribe video:2slHPqx
What you'll do:
- Lead, coach and develop contact centre colleagues in a business partner approach to our specific segments for contact quality monitoring to promote customer obsession.
- Define and implement the standards/procedures/processes required to implement the best customer experience journey.
- Development the customer contact feedback strategy to support a move to omni-channel seamless customer experience.
- Working with contact centres to ensure quality and consistency, taking action where necessary to ensure seamless CX experience.
- Set clear high standards for contact centre colleagues to ensure compliance delivery is achieved.
How you'll do it:
- Delivering key insights from the various survey programmes turning insight into measurable action. ?
- Prioritising work flows when needed to ensure minimal impact to Customers experience. Liaise closely with colleagues within the wider contact centre fostering a culture of best practice and celebrating successes.
- Provide customer experience feedback and analysis in order to improve the customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Oversight of customer experience KPI's (CSAT, NPS, Effort, and Retention) tracking of the benefits through high support and high challenge, focused on improving KPI performance, reduction in contact volumes and complaints whilst identifying self-service options/propositions.
- Evidence of driving CSAT/NPS/ customer experience improvements with strong stakeholder communication and influencing skills.
- Completing customer experience competitor analysis.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at.
- "quality assurance" or "complaints executive" or "quality assurance executive" or "customer service"