Quality Assurance Executive - Fieldview
- To provide administrative support to the Quality Assurance Manager and the Quality team
- Coordinate activities & appointments with project team.
- Attain a full understanding of the Group Quality Policy and requirements to ensure that Project Teams can manage their Quality Management System.
- Carry out regular reviews of the documents being used by the Project Teams and discuss any required / suggested amendments with the Quality Assurance Manager. Once agreed amend the documents and inform the Project Teams accordingly.
- Become familiar with the Quality and Lessons Learned SharePoint sites along with any systems, including Field View, used to manage the Quality Assurance process.
- Generate reports, newsletters, processes and quality bulletins for distribution
- Provide information to the Project teams if requested to assist in the set-up of their Quality Management System
- Monitor the responses and completion of actions generated at each monthly audit and feedback to the Quality Assurance Manager
- Feed back to the Quality Assurance Manager any comments from Project teams regarding the policy and procedures
- To actively focus on self-development.
- To represent the company to the highest possible standards of business.
- Proactive, self-driven and process-orientated with a can-do attitude
- Must have construction or property experience.
- Flexible, reliable & determined
- Good team player
- Pays attention to details
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Well-presented and business like
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'