Quality Assurance Executive 12 Months FTC
About the company:
Quest Search and Selection is working with this value-led Fashion retailer, that sell products at amazing prices getting people to save money, across Womenswear, Menswear and Childrenswear. They are looking for a Quality Assurance Executive to join their Wolverhampton team.
Key responsibilities as a Quality Assurance Executive:
- To support head office to control incoming quality and packaging compliance
- Ensure that the company's Quality, fit and performance standards are met
- With Quality issues for measurement, appearance and make, report and feedback these issues.
- Frequently visit stores with the with Technical and Quality team
- To create quality inspection reports and share it with the Head Office technical team
- Know quality standards (AQL) procedures in terms of classification of faults from Critical to Minor
To be successful as a Quality Assurance Executive you need:
- Experience working as Quality checker, Quality Admin Assistant or Quality Assurance within a retailer or supplier
- To have has experience with fashion products
- Intermediate to Advance Microsoft office skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Good Problem-solving skills
- A full UK Driving License
This is an amazing opportunity, to work on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract for an international retailer, where there is a potential for you to be made permanent. If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity, then please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'