Quality Assurance Engineer - Electronics
Quality Assurance Engineer is required for a growing electronics manufacturing company based in Bedfordshire. As the Quality Assurance Engineer you will coordinate and maintain documentation of the management systems. Ideally you will have experience with AS9100 and Auditor certification.
You will have a solid background as a QA Engineer or Quality Assurance Engineer within the electronics industry. You will also be motivated and driven, fitting well into a friendly team.
As the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- To ensure that Management Systems meet the requirements of AS9100 and other external Standards, Regulations and Directives as required.
- To coordinate and maintain documentation and maintenance of the management system.
- To design, document, implement and maintain the necessary Procedures, Forms, and Standards to ensure that the requirements of the Management System are fulfilled.
- To ensure the requirements of AS9100 and other external Standards, Regulations and Directives are communicated to affected departments.
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Experience within Quality Assurance activities.
- Ideally come from an electronics background.
- AS 9100 experience.
- Circa £30,000
- Excellent benefits.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Quality Assurance