An opening has arisen in our team for an enthusiastic and professional Quality
Assurance Engineer. This exciting role involves ensuring CR Games supply the
highest quality products to customers, along with providing operational support for
our interactive games and platform.
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- 'Testplaying’ of gaming products and platform enhancements against a series of test scripts and environments to check product quality pre-launch.
- Create and maintain Testing Progress reports
- Record testing issues and customer queries via an issue tracking system, maintaining responses and updates as needed
- Operate the gaming platform front line support desk as first line key contact during dedicated shifts over a 7 day working week.
- Investigate Customer issues escalated from customer services to identify the type of issue, background detail and potential resolution.
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- GCSE level or above education
- An understanding of Gaming Machines and/or interest in Games or Gaming would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a testing or quality control role is beneficial
- Experience of working in a customer facing roles, investigating and dealing with customer queries
- Ability to produce reports for all levels within the business
- Operational knowledge of Mobile & Tablet devices along with current internet browsers
- Good command of Excel/PowerPoint/Word and Google Mail
So if you have a passion for gaming, an eye for detail, a flair for innovation,
exemplary problem-solving skills and if you pride yourself on delivering the highest
standards, then working at CR Games could be right for you!
If this sounds like you, we’d welcome your application. We’re waiting to hear from
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job