Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Location: Poole, Dorset
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, with an early finish on a Friday
We have had a fantastic opportunity arise for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer to work for a leading globalOil & Gas manufacturer based in Poole.
Within this role your main focus is to provide support in maintaining the Business Management System. Ensure that all systems are aligned to regulatory requirements (including legal compliance and customer requirements)
You will be responsible for internal and external audits (plans to required timeframe, ensuring findings are closed out).
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Provides technical and regulatory expertise for a range of quality assurance and supply chain processes
- Performs and Analyses audits of all processes at all sites as well as suppliers, to drive improvements
- Performs root cause analysis initiatives for process related concerns, both internally and externally
- Reviews and creates Quality documentation
- Manage the Quality Business systems
The successful applicant will possess:
- Qualified Auditor for ISO 9001 minimum
- Demonstrated knowledge of working with complex Quality Engineering processes and regulatory requirements
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to research and analyse data effectively
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Proficient in Business Management Systems
This role will involve some travel around the company’s sites and to suppliers
Working hours are 37.5 per week Monday to Friday with the bonus of finishing early on Fridays.
The company will offer in return:
- An excellent starting salary
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced company pension
- 33 days annual holiday
- Health & Life assurance
- Annual company bonus
- Personal & professional qualifications / development opportunities
- Company Shares
For more information about this position and to apply, please send through a copy of your CV.
Those who have the right skills and experience, our aim is that you will hear back from us within 24 hours but due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to respond to every application individually so If you do not hear from us within 3 days please assume that your application at this stage has not been successful. As new positions arise we will review any applications already made to us and may contact you about other suitable roles.
Resource Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. It is the policy of the Company to take all reasonable steps to ensure that each applicant is assessed only in accordance on the basis of their qualifications, skills and abilities to perform the relevant duties without prejudice in regards to background, religion, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Keywords: Quality Inspector, Quality Engineer, Quality Assurance, Welding, ISO9001, ASME, PED, Pressure Equipment Directive, Quality Manager, NDT