Quality Assurance Engineer required. My client is a specialist Engineering supplier who due to continued growth are now seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join their team. This position would suit a candidate with experience gained from a similar previous role who is keen to progress their career.
The ideal Quality Manager will be involved with the full process development of products sourced by the company and will liaise with both client and suppliers in order to ensure all quality requirements are met. The Quality Engineer will also resolve any customer issues / complaints as required.
It is expected that Quality Assurance Coordinator will oversee two quality inspectors to ensure that all incoming and outgoing products meet the relevant quality standards and will adhere to ISO / TS standards. This position will also require the Quality Assurance Co-ordinator to prepare PPAP & FAIR submissions and work with the Procurement team to improve product quality.
Quality Assurance Engineer Position Overview
- Process development of products sourced by the company
- Providing quality assurance advice internally
- Supervise inspection team in day to day activities.
- Conducting internal audits as and when required
- Ensure all production processes, documents and records conform to ISO/TS16949
- Assisting the Quality Manager in identifying areas for continuous improvements
- Having an input in meetings with quality assurance update
Quality Assurance Engineer Position Requirements
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Degree qualified in an engineering/ manufacturing subject desirable
- Familiar with Advanced product quality planning (or APQP) frameworks
- Experience of internal audits
- Previous Supervisory/ Management experience
- Experience working to ISO 9001 / 14001 standards
Quality Assurance Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £28,000- £32,000 (dependent upon experience)
- 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
- Training provided (as required)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job