Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Bristol - Commutable from Bath, Swindon, Gloucester and Somerset.
Salary: £25,000 - £327,000 per annum
My client has an opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer working at their offices based in Bristol.
Typical tasks and responsibilities include:
* Collating and checking OQE against SOQR, PO and specific contract requirements.
* Checking internal work records (work packs).
* Checking validity of historic documentation against current obsolete standards.
* Identifying concession requirements and applying for concessions from customer.
* Liaising with customer, projects team and project manager to improve OQE process.
Required Skills and Experience / Qualifications
* HND/HNC or equivalent in experience or equivalent qualification/experience
Skills and Experience:
* Quality background - knowledge and experience of Quality Management Systems (ISO9001 etc.)
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Good time management skills, ability to work to tight timescales.
* Methodical and good attention to detail.
* Good analytical skills and proficient with Microsoft Office.
* IFS trained desirable, but not essential.
* Working knowledge of continuous improvement techniques and practical problem solving tools.
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of team.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref - 22352