Our client has a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Engineer to ensure that business processes and procedures meet the quality standards required through continuous improvement. To be considered you will need the following skills or experience:
- Facilitate external calibration of measuring devices.
- Provide support services and inspection / measurement expertise & programming, diagnostic analysis of problems and facilitate solutions
- Offer the Quality Assurance Manager suggestions to develop programs and projects that support the Quality department and all other departments within the company
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external sources to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and mediate with quality and returns issues
- To investigate customer returns as and when required
- Identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective actions for product quality issues
- To be PC literate using Word, Excel, Power point, Visio
- Assisting with implementing updates to ISO9001 in line with the ISO standards. To suggest appropriate training to the Quality Assurance Manager to keep quality team certificated to the required bodies
- Purchase metrology tools and calibration services required by the company in line with procurement processes
- Carry out internal QMS audits.
- Be able to carry out all calibration functions to a high standard
- Be able to carry out all mechanical inspection & disciplines
- Be fully conversant with programming & using Mitutoyo CMM and MCOSMOS software
- Participate in setting up, reviewing and upgrading the quality standards, policies and procedures
- Provide customers both internal and external with a high standard of customer service
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.