Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Hilsea, Portsmouth
Contract: Fixed Term Contract 6-12 Months
Salary £28,000- £32,000 Pro rota
One of the supplier of submarine equipment and the supplier of choice for many international programmes, is continuing to grow and has a fantastic opportunity which has arisen for a Quality Assurance Engineer. To work within a well-established defence engineering business.
Responsibilities will include:
- To assist in the transition to BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 standards
- Work with key suppliers to maintain an approved supply chain
- To establish and support quality procedures and documentation
- Lead and support internal and supplier audits
- Develop and promote continual improvement
Skills and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent (HNC/HND) in Aerospace, Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in an Engineering or Quality Engineering role.
- Knowledge and application of ISO 9001 & 14001 standards
- Familiar with problem solving techniques (5Y, 8D, Ishikawa etc.)
- Knowledge and application of AQAP and quality Defence Standards
- Knowledge and application of OHSAS 18001 standards
- Candidates must have passed UK security clearance to Security Check.
- 5 day week
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Free limited onsite parking
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately WR Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- ISO 9001 & 14001
- solving techniques (5Y
- AQAP and quality Defence Standards
- OHSAS 18001 standard