Quality Assurance Engineer,£38,000. Newton Aycliffe
A manufacturer in Newton Aycliffe is seeking a full time experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a quality focused, high volume manufacturing organization with outstanding future potential.
- Have at least 2 years’s experience as a QA Engineer or Technician.
- Be educated to at least HND level in science or engineering
- Experience of working within an ISO9001 QMS environment
- IAFT/TS16949 experience is desirable (not essential)
- Experience of designing and delivering training
- Be computer literate with a good knowledge of Word/Excel
- Sufficient interpersonal skills to liaise with colleagues and suppliers regarding quality issues, working for continuous improvement.
A positive and enthusiastic personality is absolutely crucial alongside the ability to be flexible, hardworking and willing to learn.
Monday to Friday: 37.5hrs/week
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job