Our client is a leading Product Design House based in Cambridge, and they are currently looking to add a Quality Assurance Coordinator to their QA team.
This role will involve taking responsibility for day-to-day QA activities, as well as supporting the QA Manager and Head of QA with a variety of process improvement activities.
- Managing and coordinating a range of QA activities within the department and working closely with the QA Manager and Head of QA to maintain the QMS
- Taking a lead role in a transition to a new document management system, including the evaluation of new documentation structures and categorisation
- Evaluating new processes and improving existing processes using a structured and analytical approach, involving effective coordination with other departments
- Analysing performance data to evaluate the business and report as required
- Revising company procedures to ensure they remain up-to-date as the company adopts new systems
- Ensuring QA activities are appropriately communicated across the business
To meet the minimum requirements of this role you need to be highly organised and analytical with experience of working in a similar capacity. You must be highly methodical and analytical in your approach, numerate and have significant experience of using MS tools, including Word, Excel and Project. Excellent attention to detail and diligence is essential.
You will ideally be qualified to degree level in a related or relevant discipline. You should be able to communicate well with management, and engineering and support staff. Ideally you will have a basic appreciation of the QA requirements underlying the certified quality management system (ISO 9001 and ISO 13485).
This is an excellent role within a market-leading business, and as such my client offers a highly competitive package with great benefits.
If you're interested in this position, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Jamie @ TEC Partners directly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'