The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support the Quality Assurance team with regards to archiving, supporting activities relating to the manufacture, packaging, testing, storage and distribution of the company and third party contract manufacturing products
- Ensure compliance with current GMP
- Print third party marketed batch records received by email and bulk documents posted on the companies shared archives.
- Despatch all marketed and third party release notifications together with the required certification to the respective countries
- Ensure that all marketed and third party batches have been packaged, labelled, logged and archived
- Write, under supervision, SOPs associated with QA activities relating to product support
- Complete the Quality Approval of SOPs
- Raise and support investigation of inciedents, deviations and associated CAPA's.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Basic understanding of GMP Guidelines and Regulations
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication links with the company, affiliated organisations and other customers
If successful, you will be joining a company that truly values its employees and is focused on patient care.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41714 in all correspondence.