Location: North West or South
£28,000 - £31,000 plus mileage allowance, phone, laptop, expenses and 25 days holiday excluding statutory days.
My clients are an established and successful provider of technical training and qualifications to the water and electricity utility sectors.
Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Co-ordinator to join their dynamic team.
To undertake internal quality assurance processes in order to drive continuous improvements throughout my clients business.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To undertake monthly performance reviews with Trainers and Assessors in order to formally monitor and track learners’ progress
- To co-ordinate IQA activities by liaising closely with the nominated Internal Quality Auditor and Programme Manager to ensure that the centres risk strategy is followed and implemented
- Take an active part in operation meetings by providing updates on learners’ progress and outcomes from the 1:1 process. This should include learners at risk and interventions that have been discussed with the trainer
- To organise and take an active part in standardisation and training events
- To support the development of curriculums through the completion of desk top sampling of schemes of work, delivery plans and assessment material
- Provide clients with a monthly update on learners’ progress liaising directly with the Data Manager and Operations Manager
- Deal with employer and learner queries in a timely and effective manner obtaining information where required from other team members and associates
To apply you MUST have or hold:
- Have an understanding of the standard and apprenticeship programmes
- Ideally have a teaching/assessing background
- Hold the relevant teaching qualification – TAQA, V1 etc.
- Full UK driving licence
- Very effective time management
- Relevant industrial and technical experience in performance management and coaching
- Conversant with SASE Frameworks, Standards and Ofsted CIF
You will also have the ability to work flexible hours as required and the ability to travel and stay away from home.
If you are interested in this new and exciting with a growing company then please call Becky Goodwin on the listed number or ideally email with your current CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job