Job Title: Quality Assurance Co-ordinator
Location: Stockton on Tees
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: upto £25,000 dependent upon experience
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Co-Ordinator to join our team in Stockton.
As post holder you will plan, coordinate and support the Quality Assurance audits schedule for all UK branch locations associated with the VPS Group offices to ensure the quality of delivery of products and services consistent with established ISO 9001 standards.
You will formulate and maintain the group ISO and Quality Assurance Accreditation certification, objectives complementary to corporate global policies and goals, including, but not limited to Quality Assurance Compliance audits, both internally and externally to regulatory ISO 9001:2015 standards and overseeing both domestic and commercial HSEQ audit and improvement results.
You will develop and improve co-operation with other offices and branches within the group and work towards a Group Quality Policy. You will establish QA/QC parameters and guidelines for all Group multi-scopes and operations by understanding current operations and procedures and further developing them to ISO9001:2015 compliance.
- Plan and deliver the ISO and Quality Assurance Audit schedule for all UK Branches
- Writing, reviewing, distributing and filing/archiving of completed Quality Audit results and documents in line with ISO guidelines
- Facilitating follow up audits and compliance corrections, branch self-inspections, procedures are written and in place in line with timelines
- Ensuring supporting branch documentation is in date for audit compliance in line with ISO guidelines
- Supporting and facilitating accreditation and re-accreditation process.
- Supplier / Sub Contractor Quality assessment and approval completions.
- Overseeing domestic and commercial HSEQ audit and improvement results
- Establish and develop QA/QC parameters and guidelines to ensure ISO compliance
- Work with Managers and Staff to improve knowledge around 'Quality Assurance and ISO guidelines’
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar assurance role
- Proven background in Quality Assurance
- Proven knowledge of ISO 9001 Compliance Audits and familiar with standards of ISO 9001 in the construction related field industry
- Lead or Internal Quality Auditor to IRCA recognised standard, ideally from within a multi-site organisation with multi-disciplined work streams
- experience of working with both internal and external regulatory bodies
- Experience in technical document writing/authoring
- Proficient in the use of excel
- Full and clean drivers licence
- Prepared to travel to site offices
- Member of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) at member level.
- Fast growing business with excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
- Company pension scheme
- Annual leave 22 days and 8 bank holidays (Pro-rata)
- Employee benefits, such as Health Care Cash Plan.
- Free Medical and Legal helpline.
Please be aware due to the work that we undertake you will be required to undertake a Criminal Record and Barring Check known as a DBS check .
If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
- Quality Assurance
- ISO Procedures
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job