Quality Assurance Assistant
£16,000 + Bonuses
Monday to Thursday; 9:00 – 5:30, Friday; 9:00 – 5:00
Our client is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products throughout the world. They are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
As a company, they have made a lasting commitment to patient safety, introducing new products to our portfolio whilst maintaining unrivalled quality and exceptional service to the pharmaceutical industry.
They are looking to recruit a hardworking and organised individual for the role of Quality Assurance Assistant within our Quality Assurance Unit. As a Quality Assurance Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of different tasks including:
- Liaising with contract suppliers to receive necessary documentation
- Ensuring all documentation is complete and resolving any issues
- Inspecting retained samples for each batch and documenting any deviations found
- Ensuring all complaints, deviations, non-conformances etc. are recorded appropriately
- Participating in any investigations related to the above
- Providing administrative support to the Supervisors and Managers of the QA Unit
Due to the nature of the Quality Assurance Assistant role, the ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong Mathematical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organisational and time management skills
- Good reasoning and a deductive capability
- Knowledge of basic Mathematical statistics
- A degree in a science discipline
- Experience in a similar role
- Administrative Experience
Quality Assurance Assistant Benefits
They are looking for the ideal candidate to start immediately. They offer a competitive pay package alongside other company benefits such as a pension scheme, private healthcare and an annual discretionary bonus.
If you feel you are suitable for their Quality Assurance Assistant position, please apply now.