Basic Salary: £22,000-£23,000 dependent on experience
Hours: Full time (Mon-Fri) 40 hours per week
Location: Bournemouth/ Poole
Our client is a fast-moving life insurance brokerage with a difference. Winning 'Protection Firm of the Year’ twice in the last 5 years means they are extremely passionate about remaining sustainable yet innovative and dynamic. Trusted by some of the UK’s leading providers, they tailor protection policies to suit consumer needs on a non-advised basis.
The Quality Assurance Department is a support function with the business. Within QA tere are two sets of customers, their colleagues ware their internal customers and the public are their external customers. They focus on treating all customers fairly and believe that good communication is the key to ensuring success in this area.
Our client offers an inclusive working environment that focuses on training, development and progression. Their audits are undertaken to ensure the quality of our sales, while providing excellent coaching and constructive feedback. They pride themselves on their company values which promote integrity, passion and understanding in all interactions and they strive to bring out the best in our people.
Like-minded individuals help our client maintain and develop their quality standards by having a positive and objective viewpoint as well as a developmental mind-set. We are looking for an ambitious individual who wants build on an existing skill set.
- Auditing phone based activity taking into account internal, network and FCA requirements
- Completing and documenting audit observations
- Providing the highest standards of coaching and face to face feedback with colleagues
- Assisting with questions, complaints and queries
- Collaborating with colleagues to meet team targets
- Developing and maintain knowledge through company training and ongoing research, ensuring IDD and CPD requirements are met
- Participate in team and group activities and projects including process enhancements, consistency reviews and regulatory change implementation
- Experience working within a Quality Assurance, training or feedback role
- Knowledge of FCA requirements in non-advised sales
- A positive, flexible and professional approach to work
- Articulate and strong communication skills
- Detail orientated, organised and customer focused
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Able to self-manage workloads to achieve targets and timescales
- Able to show initiative and make appropriate decisions within our framework
- A keen desire to develop yourself and others
- Knowledge of or qualified in Pure Protection (Cert CII)
- Any Compliance specific qualifications
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Our client's Commitment:
Our client's people are their most valuable asset and that starts with you, they believe in investing in everyone they employ, this is achieved through an encouraging, candid and unique relationship.
They are also passionate about helping you to achieve your goals, whether that is internal progression, saving for a mortgage or simply buying that one thing you’ve always wanted. They will provide you with the tools and invest in your development to help you realise your potential.
Our client is looking for self-starters searching for more than "just a job", eager to invest in themselves and develop professionally.
It is Birchfield Recruitment’s policy, that we to respond to all applications within seven working days. If your application is not taken forward by us your details will not be retained unless you specifically request us to do so.
Birchfield Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
- Insurance Brokerage
- Life Insurance
- Quality Assurance
- Constructive Feedback
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'