An exciting opportunity has arisen to join e.surv in our Quality Assurance Team. Part of the Risk and Governance Department we are looking to recruit a Full Time Quality Assurance Assessor.
e.surv Chartered Surveyors is UK's largest provider of residential property risk expertise and surveying services. To put it into numbers, we complete one mortgage valuation every twenty five seconds.
We're part of the LSL Property Services PLC Group of companies, which includes household names YOUR MOVE and Reeds Rains, as well as the mortgage broker network First Complete. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
Over the past 30 years, we’ve enjoyed huge success, kick-starting and developing the careers of hundreds of residential surveyors. Right now, we’re looking to recruit even more residential surveyors and registered valuers to our nationwide teams, all of whom are now benefiting from our industry-leading technology.
- To promote e.surv as part of the LSL Group through excellent customer care, quality communication and presentation skills.
- Assess the quality on a range of valuations and cases identified to be audited on a daily basis.
- Ensure that these cases are communicated in a timely manner with surveyors / Area Managers and escalated to senior members of the Surveying Quality Team as appropriate.
- Ensuring client service turnaround requirements are met on all cases through prompt and efficient management.
- To provide an efficient, effective and professional telephone service to all customers.
- Achieve operational excellence in all aspects of activities, processes and procedures undertaken.
- To undertake additional duties as required by any Manager, Team Leader or influenced by Operations Centre work-flows.
Main Accountabilities: to include but not limited to:
- Assess surveyor quality relating to accuracy and completion in accordance with Company policy, RICS regulatory requirements and lender valuation policy, escalating each case to the relevant Surveying Quality Manager and coordinating and collating the results onto a central database.
- Prepare and collate the relevant information for AssocRICS qualified surveyors for the relevant Surveying Quality Manager. Coordinate and collate the results onto a central database and escalate these to the relevant Area Manager.
- Review & Escalation of Critical Valuation Authority limits on a quarterly basis, updating the relevant systems and liaising with the relevant Area Managers. In addition to analysing any CVA’s that are raised by the surveyor daily and this could be between 120 - 150.
- Adhere to and manage existing client Report Audit processes, including running reports and maintaining spreadsheets of results when required, escalating the non- compliance to both internal and external clients
- Good standard of education.
- Work planning and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under own guidance and plan own time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to challenge processes where improvement has been identified.
- PC literate (including Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
This is a full time opportunity Monday to Friday however flexibility in working hours may be required, as office is open between 8am - 7pm so shift patterns in place to accommodate a 37.5hrs working contract.
Salary is competitive and will be discussed once interest is placed.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Quality Assurance
- Accurate Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"