e.surv Chartered Surveyors is one of the country's largest providers of residential property risk expertise and surveying services. To put it into numbers, we complete one mortgage valuation every twenty five seconds.
We're part of the LSL Property Services PLC Group of companies, which includes household names YOUR MOVE and Reeds Rains, as well as the mortgage broker network First Complete. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
Over the past 30 years, we’ve enjoyed huge success, kick-starting and developing the careers of hundreds of residential surveyors. Right now, we’re looking to recruit even more residential surveyors and registered valuers to our nationwide teams, all of whom are now benefiting from our industry-leading technology.
Do you have that certain something needed to join us?
But it’s not all about surveying. We’re proud of our friendly and resourceful central team, providing invaluable support to all of our surveyors, customers and clients. And we’re committed to the personal and professional development of all our people. So when you factor in the flexible benefits, Share Save and BAYE schemes, you start to understand that we do things a little differently at e.surv. Have you got that certain something needed to join our team?
The role will be working in our audit team, covering surveryor, panel and contractual lender audits. You will need excellent attention to detail, IT literacy but training can be given.
- To promote e.surv as part of the LSL Group through excellent customer care, quality communication and presentation skills.
- Assess the quality on a range of valuations and cases identified to be audited on a daily basis.
- Ensure that these cases are communicated in a timely manner with surveyors / Area Managers and escalated to senior members of the Surveying Quality Team as appropriate.
- Ensuring client service turnaround requirements are met on all cases through prompt and efficient management.
- To provide an efficient, effective and professional telephone service to all customers.
- Achieve operational excellence in all aspects of activities, processes and procedures undertaken.
- To undertake additional duties as required by any Manager, Team Leader or influenced by Operations Centre work-flows.
- Assess surveyor quality relating to accuracy and completion in accordance with Company policy, RICS regulatory requirements and lender valuation policy, escalating each case to the relevant Surveying Quality Manager and coordinating and collating the results onto a central database.
- Collate and prepare a weekly dashboard for the Surveyor Quality Programme and escalate the results to the Surveyor Quality Managers and Senior Surveyor Quality Managers.
- Prepare and collate the relevant information for AssocRICS qualified surveyors for the relevant Surveying Quality Manager. Coordinate and collate the results onto a central database and escalate these to the relevant Area Manager.
- Review & Escalation of Critical Valuation Authority limits on a quarterly basis, updating the relevant systems and liaising with the relevant Area Managers.
- Adhere to and manage existing client Report Audit processes, including running reports and maintaining spreadsheets of results when required, escalating the non- compliance to both internal and external clients.
- Follow up debriefs in a timely manner with appeals forwarded to the relevant Surveying Quality Manager with correspondence recorded onto a central database/spreadsheet.
- Familiarise and communicate Lenders Guidance and Company Aide Memoirs when updated.
- Review internal details of the New build first on site process and escalate to the relevant Surveyor Quality Manager, maintaining the details on a central database/spreadsheet.
- Review external client details of the New build first on site forms and escalate to the relevant surveyor, coordinating the details and timely follow up of results.
- Evaluate the reporting of suspicious activity/property related concerns by surveyors and escalate to the relevant lender, also ascertain whether the suspicious activity requires being notified to the National Crime Agency.
- Collate and prepare a monthly MI for suspicious activity/property related concerns and escalate to the relevant Strategic Relationship Manager.
- On a quarterly basis, produce MI for suspicious activity/property related concerns and communicate this with the business as appropriate.
- Review and process any external audits from panel clients and distribute the results via Resolution for the surveyors. Collating any debriefs and escalating any appeals back to the client.
- Promptly manage incoming telephone calls.
- Undertake photocopying, filing and scanning of Audit documents.
- Attend meetings when required.
- Provide cover for other areas of Risk & Governance as and when required.
Knowledge and expertise:Essential
- Good standard of education.
- Work planning and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under own guidance and plan own time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to challenge processes where improvement has been identified.
- PC literate (including Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Knowledge of Lender Client Requirements.
- Basic knowledge of Surveyor Inspections and requirements.
- Computer Literate