Quality Assurance Analyst
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical CRO based in Oxfordshire and is now seeking an experienced QA professional to join the company and support with QA functions for drug development projects.
As a QA Analyst you will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS) for GMP manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients. The role will involve the review of batch manufacturing records, cleaning documentation and equipment validation to ensure the efficiency of the manufacturing department. The successful applicant will also be expected to support with internal quality audits and investigations in to non-conformance.
Suitable applicants will have;
- Previous Pharmaceutical industry experience working in an quality assurance position.
- Good knowledge of GMP and experience working within a GMP environment
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience) in a relevant Chemistry discipline
- Organised and methodical approach to work with excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Our client offers an opportunity to work for a leading Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis with a competitive annual salary and benefits package.
- Quality Assurance