Quality Assurance Administrator – (Operations)
£16,000 + Bonuses
Monday-Thursday, 9.00am-5.30pm, and Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm.
Our client is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products throughout the world. They are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
As a company, They have made a lasting commitment to patient safety, introducing new products to their portfolio whilst maintaining unrivalled quality and exceptional service to the pharmaceutical industry.
They are looking to recruit a highly organised and meticulous individual for the role of Quality Assurance Administrator within their Quality Assurance Unit. The successful candidate will be required to work well individually as well as part of a team and will be responsible for a variety of different tasks, including:
- Updating and maintaining accurate Quality Management documentation records.
- Assist with both internal and external audits, making sure that all required documentation has been appropriately completed and logged, and is accessible upon request.
- To prepare and create documentation for submission into to Responsible Person Release Files and Product Master Files.
- Be in charge of the requisitioning and the acquisition system for procurement of items required by the QA Department
Due to the nature of the role, the ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Organisational skills
- Efficient Time Management
- Experience in a similar role
- Administrative Experience
Quality Assurance Administrator Benefits
They are looking for the ideal candidate to start immediately. They offer a competitive pay package alongside other company benefits such as a pension scheme, private healthcare and an annual discretionary bonus.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV now.