QUALITY ASSURANCE ADMINISTRATOR
About the role
The Quality Coordination Administrator will assist the EMEA region with the efficient completion of daily, monthly and quarterly functions in order to provide first class levels of service.
The primary task is to manage the internal corrective action systems. This will include the researching of quality data and creating effective reporting that will aid in identifying root causes of any quality problems raised.
- Assist with the quality and environmental management system
- Maintain, amend and create process diagrams and procedures
- Assist with product compliance issues
- Consider whether corrective action requests received by Quality and Environmental Management are to be assigned or rejected, with the view of ensuring that only recurring problems that affect quality, the environment or service are assigned for investigation
- Administer the internal database and provide summary statistics at the end of each month on the status of the Corrective Actions Request received and follow-up outstanding items as required.
- Assess / verify the effectiveness of received responses from suppliers, which outline root cause analyses and preventive actions, with the view of ensuring that the reported problems have been investigated in detail and recommended solutions will prevent the issue from recurring in the future
- Manage failure analysis requests & liaise with suppliers to arrange sample testing of defective parts
- Previous experience in a similar quality/administration role
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (highly useful)
- Highly organised, methodical and able to work under pressure to deadlines
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills (Microsoft suite)
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job