Can you spot rogue data and come up with ideas to address issues? Are you instinctively curious with excellent attention to detail?
The face-to-face Field Department are recruiting for a Field Quality Executive to join the Field Quality team. The Field Department sits within Operations and oversees a team of over 850 Interviewers who carry out approximately 350,000 face-to-face interviews with members of the general public every year.
You will be working across prestigious projects to carry out validation checks for the interviews completed to reassure that reliable data is delivered to the clients. You will also build strong interactive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to provide exceptional customer service.
A curious and organised analytical mind and strong relationship building skills are a must, as is an eye for detail. You should have excellent problem solving and data processing skills whilst managing and carrying out quality validations.
- Run exception reports & analyse to determine assignments to be selected for validation.
- Determine appropriate method of validation and arrange for this to be carried out on all types of face-to-face surveys.
- Analyse data output from validations completed to identify anomalies & trends for follow up.
- Provide feedback to Region Managers on validation results and select appropriate course of action to resolve issues identified.
- Ensure an appropriate follow up plan is implemented to restore integrity of data delivered and monitor plan is followed through to end delivery.
- Escalate concerns to Region Managers with any Interviewer performance issues where necessary.
- Compile and send letters to Interviewers regarding validation results in discussion with the Data Quality & Process Manager and Region Manager as and when required.
- Keep in house management system updated.
- Keep up-to-date on ISO 20252 & Interviewer Quality Control Standards and ensure these are met to the highest possible standard.
To be successful in this role, we would love to meet someone with:
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An organised and analytical mind
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong excel skills
In return, we offer:
- A competitive package with a commitment to personal development where your efforts and achievements are recognised and rewarded.
- A creative, busy, open and supportive working environment.
We are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. Our values (Integrity, Curiosity, Client First, and Entrepreneurial Spirit) are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible
We are one of the largest and best known research companies in the UK, and a key part of a leading global group. We are consistently engaged in a variety of complex and high-profile projects in nearly every major industry, and work with governments, institutions and the world's leading brands and businesses.
We have an unparalleled depth of technical and industry knowledge, as well as innovative qualitative and quantitative expertise. Each of our key research specialisms are recognisedcentres of excellence. The type of work we do is very varied, from qualitative research in one market to over 20 markets and quantitative research on a one-off basis in one market to large international continuous studies.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We recognise that everybody is different and strive to harness those differences to create an inclusive environment where individuals feel valued, their talents are recognised and they are given every opportunity to develop their full potential.
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Quality Control
- Stakeholder Engagement