An excellent opportunity is available with a highly respected Financial Services business based in Birmingham City Centre for a Quality Assessor to provide feedback to the business on case quality issues, inform training and competence supervisors of any relevant trends, maintain evidence of case checks and input correct data and information.
Key Quality Assessor Responsibilities:
- Maintain understanding of general COBS rules and best practice for sales through advised and non-advised processes
- Determine suitability and grade outcomes using available documentation
- Record outcomes in relevant information spreadsheets
- Resolve outstanding issues or omissions with client relationship officers
- Work closely with T&C supervisors
The Ideal Quality Assessor will possess a Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma although training will be available for experienced quality assessor who possess relevant Assessor experience from within the financial services industry. Ideally you will have a knowledge of investment management strategies and markets and experience if suitability checking for regulated products.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job