The Quality Associate will ensure compliance of the Quality Management System to ISO 13485 requirements and GDP Guidelines.
The Quality Associate will be focussed on maintaining an effective QMS to ensure product quality and integrity through the business.
Specific responsibilities include, but are limited to the following;
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of Quality Systems documentation and records throughout the business
- Monitor Quality KPIs and compile to reports
- Monitor & action Quality email inbox
- Administration of Product Releases, Non-Conformances, Change
Control, MAI cases, and other QMS systems as required
- Progressing of MAI cases, Non-Conformances, Change Control records and other QMS records as required
- Manage and maintain the audit, approved supplier and change control systems
- Cover for other members of the team during their absence
- Manage the overall performance of the Quality Management System on a regular basis, and see actions through to closure with other departments, customers and suppliers
- And ad-hoc cover for additional tasks in the Quality Team, as required by Head of Quality, to meet the needs of the business
Required Skills & Experience:
- Quality experience
- Experience working within a Highly regulated environment
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- Quality exposure / ISO13485
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'