Location: IPS Featherstone
Reporting To: General Manager, Featherstone
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Quality Assistant on a permanent basis at our IPS Featherstone depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Coaching Line Leaders through the Quality training to help them understand the standards we are looking to achieve.
- Supporting Production daily
- Carrying out dialogue with agency to achieve best skilled workers
- Working with the site team with regards route cause action (RCA)
- Conducting morning quality walk
- Participating in morning production meeting
- Producing ‘Red & ‘Green’ packs along with test packs for the metal detector
- Producing weight packs for check weigher
- Monitoring temperature, check weighers and metal detector
- Releasing of finished stock
- Checking production documentation ‘Vision’ daily
- Releasing and holding Product
- Signing off line after cleaning
- Environmental swabbing
- Maintaining Micro documentation
- Maintaining and verifying non-conformance
- Carrying out and recording GMP audits, Glass and hard plastic, quality audits
- Pest control
- Calibrating and validating scales and any other measure equipment
- Promoting best practise within the site for Quality
- Undertaking such other duties as may be required from time to time, that reasonably fall within the scope and grade of the post. In the event of a quiet period you will be required to work on production.
- Conducting traceability ( backwards and forwards ) and Mass Balance through ‘Vision’
- Ensuring all accidents and incidents are reported correctly
- Assisting in investigations for accidents and incidents
- Assisting in risk assessments for operations within your area
- Updating risk assessment forms
- Contributing to continuous improvement programmes / projects to improve the Quality Management System
- Working with the site team in challenging operational procedures to maximise the site efficiency
- Competent in the use of Vision and Globe
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety
- A good working knowledge of MS Office (including email, word and excel).
- A basic level of literacy and numeracy is required in order to meet the requirements of this role
Shifts:22:00 - 06:00
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.