£9.30 per hour (contracted 40 hours a week)
Shift: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm and the 2pm-10pm rotational
Reporting to the Quality Manager, your will be responsible for the maintenance and reinforcement of the businesses quality management systems to ensure all products comply to legal standards and meets customer expectations.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Ensure high standards of Food Safety & Quality throughout the production process
- Audit and document verification checks
- Collect samples for Taste Panel and retention samples
- Undertake verification checks in accords with the testing schedule
- Identify and recommend any changes to factory QMS documentation to the Quality Manager
- Conduct regular GMP and Food safety audits to ensure conformity with standards and report findings to Quality Manager
- Identify and report any deviations that may lead to lower than expected product standards and report findings to the Quality Manager
- Glass & Hard Plastics audit for all areas as per schedule.
- Monthly inspections for GMP, maintenance, Glass & Hard Plastics as per schedule
- Review and audit all production paperwork, highlighting any areas for improvement and conducting further support training where required.
- Fridge temperature checks
- Any other duties required in line with business requirements
Qualifications and training:
- Introduction to HACCP
- Good level of English and Maths
Key skills for this role include but are not limited to:
- A keen eye for detail and a logical approach
- Teamworking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- IT skills
Please contact Mathew Maddison at The Recruitment Group or simply apply and I will contact you by return.
- Food Safety
- Quality Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'