Location: Potters Bar , Hertfordshire
Contract: Temp-Perm (Full Time)
Rate of Pay : £10.20ph
Our client, a specialist home improvements company are looking for an experienced Quality and Compliance Assessor to monitor and maintain call centre interactions maintaining customer satisfaction and legislation.
- Accurate monitoring of interactions in Contact Centre to identify high and low quality according to pre-determined scoring mechanism.
- Provide feedback
- Record all evaluations and provide reports to Team Leader
- Respond to any compliance or quality complaints in timely manner
- Experience within a quality assessor and compliance environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills via telephone, e-mail and face to face
- Ability to develop extensive company product and service knowledge
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.
- Call Centre
- Development Coaching
- Quality Control
- Quality Management
- Call Management