Quality and Safety Compliance Manager
Due to continued growth and the launch of a new business venture we have an exciting career opportunity for a Quality and Safety Compliance Manager. We are offering an excellent, long-term opportunity for the right person, with a competitive salary and attractive development prospects.
Quality and Safety Compliance Manager
Location: Calne, Wiltshire or Knighton, Powys
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 / year
We operate a range of services for the public sector. Across the group we deliver the cleaning and maintenance of public facilities, data capture and management services, installation, operation and maintenance of access control systems and the design and construction of modular buildings. To do this, we work with Local Authorities and carefully selected partners to improve quality of life for the general public as well as lowering costs and increasing revenue.
We have been building our team to support the business growth but as we launch a new modular construction factory which will significantly increase both revenues and the size of our workforce, we now wish recruit a Quality and Safety Compliance Manager who is capable of working hands on as we create our business process and growing in stature with the Group as it evolves.
This role represents an exciting opportunity for an individual with a passion for manufacturing and quality engineering to develop their leadership skills and career within manufacturing and to be at the forefront of a changing and continually improving business.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director the successful candidate will play a key role in developing and implementing quality processes for our manufacturing plant and wider strategies encompassing the entire company. They will be self-motivated with a proven track record in managing change, facilitating problem solving and achieving results. Must be comfortable in a fast moving environment and be enthusiastic about contributing to the wider business planning and development processes.
- Develop and implement a quality management strategy to support and integrate an evolving business group.
- Developing and implementing working practices in a modern modular manufacturing factory achieving ISO 9001, BOPAS, NHBC accreditations.
- Acting as the Safety Officer for the company, establishing and nurturing a strong H&S culture.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements associated with HSEQ.
- Develop internal training strategies and programs in support of business and quality objectives.
- Oversee manufacturing and procurement quality assurance processes, ensuring process records are maintained.
- Develop supplier quality assurance procedures.
- Support the operational and manufacturing teams in their continual improvement processes.
- Perform root cause analysis to address quality issues and non-conformances.
- Provide regular reports of performance to the business leadership.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques.
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to work in a pressurised and dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others so they may understand the importance of quality and quality systems.
- Have the ability to work and communicate at all levels within the business.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- A rewarding career with a growing and entrepreneurial company.
- Solid development prospects.
- 33 days annual leave.
To express your interest on our vacancy for a Quality and Safety Compliance Manager, please click Apply and send us your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'