Here at Human Appeal we have an exciting opportunity for a Quality and Process Officer to join our integral Effectiveness, Accountability and Learning (EAL) Department based at our Head Office in Cheadle, Greater Manchester. You will join us on a full time basis as part of a 1 year fixed term contract and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 - £23,000 per annum.
Human Appeal is a faith-based international charity that aims to tackle poverty by providing humanitarian aid, sustainable development programs and championing advocacy for our beneficiaries worldwide. We save lives and empower local communities whilst championing humanity, impartiality, neutrality, and independence.
The successful Quality and Process Officer will be responsible for all aspects of process management at Human Appeal. They will oversee Human Appeal’s process activities and are responsible for defining rules, policies, and guidelines to ensure that the main objectives follow Human Appeal’s strategy as well as establishing control mechanisms.
Key duties and responsibilities of our Quality and Process Officer:
- Defining Human Appeal’s process management strategy
- Developing, documenting and introducing the process model
- Reviewing and improving Human Appeal’s processes across all departments
- Creating policies and process maps to document Human Appeal’s processes across all departments
- Ensuring all departments are trained on all relevant Human Appeal policies and processes
- Auditing all departments against Human Appeal processes to monitor organisational compliance
Benefits of joining us as our HR Officer include:
- 35 Days Annual Leave
- Matched Pension Contribution
- Flexible Working
- Employee Shopping Discounts and Gym Membership
What we’re looking for in our Quality and Process Officer:
- Graduate, ideally in a relevant field, e.g. Business Studies
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an office-based role, ideally in a relevant remit, e.g. Compliance / Audit / Compliance / HR / Quality Management
- Computer literate and highly organised, with a calm under pressure and willingness to learn
- Passionate about international development work and humanitarian aid
This would be an ideal role for a Graduate who is looking to progress on the career leader and make a difference within the Charity Sector!
We are looking to appoint this role ASAP, and will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so for the best chance of success please click ‘apply’ today to become our Quality and Process Officer – we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'