Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, performance bonus, full training, pension, team and individual awards, extensive team nights out.
Skills: insurance, QA, quality assurance, compliance, customer enquiries, complaints, call centre, staff compliance, staff performance, motor/vehicle, insurance compliance, insurance broker, broker, FCA, internal audit, auditor, audit officer, compliance officer, internal audit, company performance, complaint handling, reporting, Excel, data analysis.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a successful Insurance Broker? Do you want to develop or continue your career in a positive and fast paced working environment?
Our client is looking for candidates to join their successful and expanding business within a Quality and Compliance role. This client is an independent Insurance Brokers who have grown dramatically over the years due to their success as a leader in their specialist areas of Insurance.
The main purpose of the role is to carry out regular and varied checks to monitor performance and compliance across the company and enhance the quality of service provided to customers.
- Carry out evaluations for telephone-based employees, giving feedback to team Leaders and Managers of each department
- Identify trends in call evaluation results and report back to the Team Leader/Manager
- Carry out audits on employees as requested by Team Leader/Manager
- Carry out new business audits on all products
- Carry out accounts audits and report back to the relevant Team Leader to resolve any issues
- Respond to ad-hoc and compliant call audits requested by departments
- Demonstrate a positive, effective, committed and flexible attitude towards other team members and recognise the importance and benefits of effective team work
- Maintain accurate records and files
- Maintain a good level of personal presentation
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your Team Leader/Manager
The ideal candidate does not require previous experience of the role, however you will be analytical, accurate and have the ability to be impartial. Similar experience would be advantageous and salary will reflect this. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Favourable team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven desire to update knowledge and skill set when required
- Liaise effectively with other departments and communicate with colleagues at all levels of seniority
- Strong IT skills including good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Awareness of the Data Protection Act
- Awareness of FCA Compliance Regulations
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; insurance, QA, quality assurance, compliance, customer enquiries, complaints, call centre, staff compliance, staff performance, motor/vehicle, insurance compliance, insurance broker, broker, FCA, internal audit, auditor, audit officer, compliance officer, internal audit, company performance, complaint handling, reporting, Excel, data analysis.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- quality assurance
- customer enquiries