Quality and Compliance Manager
We are recruiting for a Quality and Compliance Manager in the Walsall area. Our Client is a well-established Company.
The Quality and Compliance Team assess our internal processes and procedures to ensure the Company is compliant with current legislation and standards within the recruitment sector.
The Q&C Manager will be responsible for planning, organising and control of Compliance activities and lead the Q&C team to ensure our internal and external standards are met across the Group.
*Lots of legislative changes coming in next year which need to be incorporated into the department such as repeal of SD and IR35. Big project will be implementing RRT (responsible recruitment toolkit) in line with ALP.
As a Quality and Compliance Manager you will need to have/be:
- Experience managing a team
- Background in recruitment preferable
- Proven background from a demanding, high volume environment
- Fully conversant with the requirements of ISO standards
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written with the ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Able to analyse data quickly and accurately
- Confidence in making business led decisions
- Successful track record of leading a team and developing performance
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 37.5 hours
- Location: Walsall Head Office - UK wide travel
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Quality and Compliance Manager:
- Responsible for driving quality compliance and continuous improvement
- Review the audit framework, make recommendations and implement improvements Manage and coordinate document control in compliance with recognised ISO standards
- Responsible for external audits
- Lead and advise on all Modern Slavery cases
- Lead and manage department projects
- Promote a culture of continuous quality improvement and help deliver effective quality compliance
- Any other duties as reasonably required
Benefits of working as a Quality and Compliance Manager:
- 25 days holiday, increasing with service (plus Bank Holidays)
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare cash back plan or Bupa Healthcare (Company funded)
- Life Assurance (3x salary)
- Flexitime (with core hours)
- My Staff Rewards - an online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Discounted local parking (subject to availability)
- Training and development opportunities
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Quality and Compliance Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'