Quality & Compliance Manager (Healthcare)
You will be based in or commutable from: Leicester, Ibstock, Loughborough, Coalville, Kegworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Hinckley, Leicester, Swadlincote and surrounding areas.
£45,000 - £55,000 + Company Car Progression + Training + Bonus Scheme + Excellent pension scheme + other company benefits.
Are you from a background in Quality within the Healthcare industry looking to join a market leading company where you will build on the continued success of the business and ensure an outstanding level of customer service is maintained?
This role creates an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer/Manager looking to move into a blue-chip company offering continued training and further career progression.
This company are a market leader within the Healthcare industry and due to the ongoing continued success, they are now looking to expand the Quality team. The company have clear plans of growth in place in terms of head count, product range and turnover.
This role would suit someone with previous Quality experience in the Healthcare industry looking for a long-term permanent position.
- Overseeing Quality and Compliance within a leading Healthcare provider
- Duties include but are not limited to: Clinical and pharmaceutical compliance, implement policies, training and more
- Site based in Leicestershire with occasional travel to client sites
- Long term permanent position
- Previous experience within Quality in the Healthcare industry
- You will have experience of either ABPI or IPHA codes
- Previous managerial/team leader experience
- Driving license
Quality Manager, Quality Coordinator, Quality Compliance Manager, Healthcare, Medical, Pharmaceuticals, Leicester, Ibstock, Loughborough, Coalville, Kegworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Hinckley, Leicester, Swadlincote, Loughborough, Burton on Trent.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now or contact Kyle Pugh at Rise Technical recruitment.
- Quality Manager
- Quality Compliance Manager
- Quality Coordinator
- Burton on Trent.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'