Call Centre Assessor/Trainer
£18,000 during 12 week probation period, rising to £19k upon completion
We are looking for experienced Call Monitor and Data Processors to join an award-winning performance and technology business based in Liverpool.
You will work as part of a data processing team where it will be your responsibility to process customer leads and support the high level of quality that the Contact Centre team must deliver.
The role involves monitoring calls to ensure professionalism and to make sure all regulatory processes and client requirements are adhered to.
Main duties are:
· Judge the quality of calls to ensure leads are processed to a high quality before they are sent to clients.
· Ensure that Customer Service Operators use the correct call scripts, including any regulatory requirements, such as obtaining clear consent and marketing preferences.
· Identify trends of unacceptable call content and communicate this with the Team Manager to feedback to the Contact Centre.
· Ability to perform to a high-quality standard.
Essential skills required:
· Ability to work in fast paced environment while ensuring a high level of Customer Service and quality is delivered to both external and internal customers.
· Ability to listen to a high volume of calls whilst maintaining focus for long periods.
· Competence with all basic Microsoft Office programs.
· Ability to work to targets.
· Clear communication skills.
· Attention to detail.
The successful candidate will have the ability to listen, assess, and check the quality of calls made by Contact Centre staff, in line with regulations. Previous experience in quality review and call monitoring is desirable as is a background in a Contact Centre sales environment.
Due to high response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Call Centre
- Call Monitoring
- Quality Assurance Processes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'