Quality and Compliance Administrator
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing pharmaceutical company as part of their QA team. Reporting to the Head of Quality, you will undertake documentation checks, support audits and support actions from supplier and regulatory audits. If you have the right experience or are currently in a similar role, this role could expand to incorporate more responsibility so if you feel you have the experience to excel in this role and more, then this could be just what you have been looking for!
Following a recent merger, my client is growing fast. They are a specialist pharmaceutical company providing generic medicines to the pharmacy, hospital and wholesale sector and with a growing portfolio they are going to continue to grow.
- To report to Head of Quality, working within the Quality department together with the Quality and Compliance Manager.
- To undertake documentation checks to ensure compliance with current EU GMP and GDP guidelines.
- Support the work involved with internal audits to ensure that processes are undertaken in accordance with the company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Support actions required from the external audits of key suppliers and regulatory agencies to ensure compliance to GDP/GMP & other applicable standards and guidelines.
- Support the QA function including but not limited to Standard Operating Procedures, Corrective and Preventative Actions, Product Quality Reviews, Supplier Qualification, Quality Agreements, Change Control and Technical Agreements.
- Support the Head of Quality and the Quality and Compliance Manager in New Product Introductions.
- Assist in the preparation of training and implementation of Quality Systems Procedures for GMP/GDP compliance.
- Participating in Continuous improvement activities.
- Liaison with all internal departments as required.
- Support the organisation of the Quality Department/filing/systems and all methods in a secure and strict environment with relevant access and updates as necessary.
Skills and abilities
- At least 6 months’ experience in a similar role within a pharmaceutical company
- Experience of managing QA documentation such as CAPA’s, deviations, change controls and SOP’s
- Experience of managing a Quality Management System
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Able to demonstrate reliability, flexibility, motivation and able to cross function and become involved with projects
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
QMS, quality management system, capa, change control, deviation, audit, compliance, quality, documentation, GMP, GDP,GxP
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role.