You will support the expanding sales/business development teams to drive quality and compliance in all sales channels. The role will involve the timely and accurate monitoring of sales, the efficient and detailed investigation of complaints and the holistic analysis of all performance information.
Our customers are important to us and this role will be critical in helping us to address the root causes of customers’ expressions of dissatisfaction with sales or any part of the sales journey. This will inform our processes going forward, in order to make the customer’s sales journey as seamless as possible.
The role day to day
- Investigation of all sales complaints in conjunction with the appropriate sales channels
- Review call recordings as part of the sales complaint investigation
- Proactive monitoring of all sales activity
- Detailed and summary reporting to aid investigations and provide management information
- Analysis and follow-up of sales monitoring results to ensure that any issues are identified early and where necessary process improvements are identified and implemented
- Work with Customer Case Resolution and Customer Services to ensure complete and accurate information of any and all sales complaints is obtained
- Ongoing administration support for related processes
Some skills that would be essential for the role
- Ability to interpret data to identify trends and root causes
- A clear and logical approach to process improvements
- A strong focus on and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Take ownership of issues and problems and see them through to satisfactory resolution
Some skills that would be nice to have
- Excellent communication and confidence at operating at all levels
- Knowledge of both energy and broadband industry
About First Utility
Here at First Utility we want to make a difference. We are changing the face of the energy industry by campaigning for more transparency, better communication and a speedier switching process. Through pioneering technology and sharing our knowledge, we put our customers firmly in control of their energy, so they can spend less on what they need and more on what they want.
We are proud to deliver award-winning service and as we continue to challenge the industry, our talented people are integral to our journey; our people make that difference. As we continue to grow our Team and expand our service offering, we now have office locations in Coventry, London, Krakow and Hamburg.
What will you get in return?
First Perks is our benefits portal where you can access BUPA Private Healthcare, childcare vouchers, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, our staff tariffs and exclusive savings and discounts from nearly 900 retailers - including holiday deals to help you make the best of your 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, (and the opportunity to buy 3 extra holiday days a year). First Perks features discounts for many of the biggest brands - from Lastminute.com to Amazon, from John Lewis to Tesco; there is something for everyone
Quarterly away days and 'fruity Fridays’ are traditions that we have held onto as we have grown as they are very popular throughout the business.
If you’re a problem solver who likes using data to identify trends and wants to make things better for the customer, don't hesitate to apply today.
We are committed to protecting individual rights of privacy with regards to the processing of personal data. It is necessary for First Utility to process personal data in relation to the recruitment process. Such processing will be conducted fairly, lawfully and securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. By submitting an application, you give your consent for us to process your details for recruitment purposes. Personal data will not be shared with any third parties. Applicant details including CVs/application forms, selection notes and interview documents/notes will be held securely, electronically for six months from the date of the application. After this period, all information relating to an application will be deleted, except where an application is successful, where the recruitment records form part of the employee personnel file .By submitting your application, you also confirm that this form has been completed by you and the details you’ve provided are correct to the best of your knowledge.
- Customer Complaints
- Microsoft Excel
- Root Cause Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job