REED Epsom currently have a need for a temporary Quality Administrator candidates with the following key skills and experience...
• Computer Literate
• Confident Telephone Manner
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to Keep Calm Under Pressure
• Independent Working
• Problem Solving
• Previous Admin Experience
• Be able to priorities their workload and communicate the effectively
• Analytical and problem-solving
• Organised and able to plan time efficiently to meet deadlines
• Personable and the ability to build rapport
• Self-motivated and able to show initiative
• Focused, with an attention to detail, accuracy of work and the ability to work well under pressure
• Computer literate and able to adapt to new technologies quickly
• Support the regulatory application and notification processes and the accurate completion of required documentation
• Support the nominated individual with coordination of regulatory communications
• Support the Data Protection office with the administration of data protection processes and registers
• Support with the administration of and the reporting/coordinating of the audit processes.
• Support the H&S Compliance office with the uploading and storage of certification relating to compliance
• Production of team meeting minutes
If you are looking for temporary work and meet the above criteria, please apply with an up to date CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'